Creating more joined-up, efficient and transparent manufacturing processes will require open, interoperable solutions to enable high-speed digitalisation and integration of all manufacturing tools and technologies.
Connects to almost all current machines using various protocols such as web services, OPC , etc.
Automate processes with little to no user interaction
Using automated machines such as DC toque tools, removes the need of second party buyoffs and can reduce the overhead by over 80%
Adapts to changing automation by moving manufacturing practices in a more flexible system and keeping automation logic simple
The problem it solves
Manufacturo’s Edge Integration helps reduce manufacturing inefficiencies, dissolve silos between workflows and improve transparency around production through the digitalisation and integration of fragmented legacy manufacturing systems.
- Integrates with manufacturing machines, tools or systems to rapidly retrofit legacy systems for Industry 4.0
- Digitally integrates equipment to dissolve data silos and connect fragmented manufacturing workflows
- Enables manufacturers to optimise all parts and processes for cumulative cost-efficiency
- Reconfigure or recalibrate any machines to meet changing requirements to enable more agile production processes
- Offers bi-directional communication with any machines to ensure transparency and traceability across manufacturing lines
Edge & Integration seamlessly integrates with tools and technologies, enabling legacy manufacturing systems to be rapidly retrofitted and future-proof factories for new technologies. This will create fully connected, agile and lean manufacturing processes.
Accelerating industrial digitalisation and automation
Edge & Integration enables high-speed modernisation and adaptation of manufacturing through seamless integration and communication with all manufacturing tools and technologies.
- Instantly implement changes through rapid recalibration or configuration of machines for new requirements
- Future-proof assembly lines through instant integration with any future tools or technologies
- Enable complete visibility and control of production through integration with any factory floor systems from printers and file systems to industrial robots
Creating connected, efficient, transparent production
Manufacturo’s Edge & Integration enables manufacturers to gather data from every part of the production process and create a digital thread linking all processes to spur efficiencies across the manufacturing line which:
- Drives universal visibility and traceability by recording and reporting data from machines in any format
- Connects entire industrial IoT through interoperability with all machines, tools or third-party systems via web services and protocols
- Increases visibility and traceability across manufacturing through remote, real-time two-way communication with all manufacturing machines
Manufacturo Edge & Integration creates a fully connected factory floor to drive efficient, adaptable, connected manufacturing processes.
A robust alerting system intelligently determines what notifications to send and to whom via various channels (including email, Slack, or Teams). The solution can create alerts on Manufacturo data or any third-party system.
Enable engineers, technicians, quality inspectors, supervisors, and material handlers to coordinate and execute complex processes through out-of-the-box best practices, including visualizing step-by-step work instructions, collecting data points, and installing components.
Easily track & record inventory transactions from the moment the part arrives at your warehouse, travels through the storage and production floor until it reaches the point of shipment using Inventory Lookup and Inventory History screens.
Gain instant visibility into nonconformance events and manage their entire lifecycle, right from the minute of event identification, root cause evaluation, through to quarantine, and final disposition – all to help avoid defective products.
Allow engineers, quality inspectors, supervisors, and managers to gain the “One View” of the assembly with full end-to-end traceability required to manage product innovation efficiently and make confident decisions based on data.
Allow engineers and planners to quickly create powerful plans they can easily release, maintain, and upgrade. Process Planning enables you to seamlessly manage all your manufacturing operations: steps, work instructions, data collection, or BOMs.