Eliminate Potential Issues Through Early Warnings
Manufacturo ALERTIGO is a robust alert and notification solution that works by capturing changes in data through “snapshots” . This alerting engine enables the entire operation to become more proactive to potential issues through early warnings or immediate first-hand notifications.
Notifications based on customizable search
The solution captures data changes with configurable business rules, utilizes predefined templates to dynamically generate rich content along with substituting recipients from the search results and ultimately delivers the right message through the right channel at the right time.
Enhance the value of your existing enterprise systems
Manufacturo ALERTIGO can bolt on to any solution (ERP, MES, HR, Logistic, Time&Attendance). It provides users with an easy-to-use wizard to setup and run the notifications. The engine requires less than a day to get the entire process up and running. It supports various back-end systems – just need to connect to a database (e.g., MS SQL, Oracle).
Secure cloud-based architecture
An Edge device installed on client’s hardware is responsible for connecting and interacting with local databases and communicating with Manufacturo ALERTIGO in the cloud. This solution enables the system to send only contents required for notifications and Manufacturo guarantees end-to-end encryption for all data transits from any endpoint to the cloud.
Do you want to know more about ALERTIGO?
I wish i was notified on...
- Work orders that have changed priority to “HIGH”
- Workers that have clocked-in more than 3 hours of overtime
- Set-up and changeover times that exceed X
- Machine downtimes that are longer than 1-hour
- Assembly units that need to be sent for an external audit
- Any quality defect reported by the end client
- Percent of defective items exceeds X
- Number of Failed Audits exceeds Y
- Any replenish orders that are in ‘New’ status for more than a day
- List of „about to expire” composite materials
- Any late POs
- Any over or under receiving
- List of tools that need to be calibrated this week
- Repair on a unit taking more than „n” days
- Any high-risk machines that experienced an unscheduled downtime
- Spare parts inventory levels that dip below their minimum values
- Expiring certifications
- Training not completed by a certain date
- Employees that have unused vacation time
- Team members’ birthdays
- $ amount of scrapped performed yesterday
- Summary of scrapped reversals
- Updated labor ticket costing
- Open orders backlog exceeds X