The accelerating pace of innovation across hi-tech emergent markets requires agile manufacturing systems capable of anticipating new risks and predictively adjusting everything from stock levels to staff training.
Inventory savings of +$1m per year
Curbs manufacturing costs and delays
Boosts workforce productivity and efficiency
The problem it solves
ALERTigo pinpoints hidden inefficiencies to drive down manufacturing costs by identifying unexpected delays in downtime and communicating critical changes to manufacturing parts and processes to ensure end-to-end traceability.
- Spurs efficiency savings to curb manufacturing costs and delays
- Issues targeted alerts of priority problems to streamline workload and maximise resource
Effectively addresses issues related to downtime, defective parts, delayed repairs or uncalibrated tools
- Enables pre-emptive maintenance, de-risking the accelerating automation of manufacturing
- Detects and corrects faults or hazards at an early stage to streamline and improve assembly lines
ALERTigo lowers barriers to adoption and enables legacy systems to rapidly be retrofitted for smart alerting. With far reaching benefits and features, ALERTigo can be seamlessly integrated into your manufacturing processes.
Manufacturo allows businesses to improve operations and streamline manufacturing lines. ALERTigo:
- Automatically notifies of major changes across supply chains and manufacturing by comparing time-stamped ‘snapshots
- Enables safe automation of manufacturing and maintenance by identifying excessive downtimes, defective items, upcoming audits or uncalibrated tools
- Opens order backlogs, prevents undetected problems, providing a holistic end-to-end visibility over any issues
Making more informed decisions
By harnessing the power of technology, companies can make better, more informed decisions. ALERTigo allows businesses to monitor costs and risks across all functions from engineering to maintenance and make more cost-effective choices. The system:
- Allows employees to prioritise their time by automating data analysis and alerting staff to critical events
- Pinpoints indicators of inefficiency across staff and manufacturing process
- Alleviates skills or supply chain shortages by identifying key risks driving predictive procurement and recruitment
- Notifies finance teams of problems including excessive labour ticket costs or open order backlogs
ALERTigo ultimately gives manufacturers 24-hour full-spectrum visibility of risks and opportunities across entire manufacturing lines.
Improve operational efficiency
across manufacturing lines
Add deeper insight and value to
decision making across the
business, including financial
Optimise operations through
targeted alerting to issues
Allow engineers and planners to quickly create powerful plans they can easily release, maintain, and upgrade. Process Planning enables you to seamlessly manage all your manufacturing operations: steps, work instructions, data collection, or BOMs.
Enable engineers, technicians, quality inspectors, supervisors, and material handlers to coordinate and execute complex processes through out-of-the-box best practices, including visualizing step-by-step work instructions, collecting data points, and installing components.
Easily track & record inventory transactions from the moment the part arrives at your warehouse, travels through the storage and production floor until it reaches the point of shipment using Inventory Lookup and Inventory History screens.
Gain instant visibility into nonconformance events and manage their entire lifecycle, right from the minute of event identification, root cause evaluation, through to quarantine, and final disposition – all to help avoid defective products.
Allow engineers, quality inspectors, supervisors, and managers to gain the “One View” of the assembly with full end-to-end traceability required to manage product innovation efficiently and make confident decisions based on data.
Enable smooth configuration and bi-directional integration with machines, tools, and third-party systems via various protocols as OPC/PLC, MQTT, and web services.