Manage inventory at every stage in the warehouse or shopfloor to provide end-to-end visibility and traceability and ensure the stock flows in synch with manufacturing and customers’ needs.
Demand for adaptable manufacturing and accelerated production requires smart manufacturing systems capable of dynamically matching all parts with production flows in real-time.
Improve inventory accuracy and thereby improving the accuracy of production planning
Reduce parts shortages on the line side and provides full visibility on the kitting status
Eliminate errors and improve efficiencies for material handlers through smart scanning and precise inventory traceability
The problem it solves
Manufacturo’s Inventory Management helps keep production flowing by monitoring all inventory transactions to pinpoint manufacturing inefficiencies or faults and prevent supply chain shortages.
- Prevents material shortages to enable ‘just-in-time’ manufacturing and avert unexpected delays
- Identifies inventory inefficiencies from high storage rates
- Identifies new parts needed for product innovations to enable agile assembly lines
- Pinpoints causes of manufacturing inefficiencies such as late or faulty parts
- Provides transparency and traceability to ensure consistent standards across departments and sites
- Improves efficiency of inventory handlers by optimally guiding them in the execution of prioritized tasks
Creating agile, high-speed production
Manufacturo allows businesses to create agile, efficient, high-speed manufacturing by managing stock levels, scrap and waste and dynamically matching material supply with manufacturing demand in real-time. The Inventory Management module:
- Prevents manufacturing inefficiencies by automatically tracking stock levels, scrap and waste in real-time
- Anticipates and averts supply chain shortages by monitoring and matching replenishment with production demand in real-time
- Fuels agile manufacturing by dynamically matching material supplies to engineering and product changes
- Optimizes the work of inventory handlers by guiding them through the execution of prioritized tasks and orders
Ensures consistent quality, safety and sustainability
Inventory Management allows companies to enforce consistent quality control, safety and sustainability standards across diverse assembly lines through enhanced visibility and traceability by:
- Validating product safety and sustainability through end-to-end traceability of all inventory transactions
- Enforcing consistent standards across fragmented manufacturing processes through centralised real-time visibility of all material quantities and movements
- Preventing product defects before they occur through integration with Nonconformance Management
- Monitoring changes to parts that could affect product quality to through integration with One View Genealogy
Manufacturo enables smart, predictable manufacturing that records inventory transactions from arrival to shipping, averts risks, and matches inventory levels with manufacturing demands in real-time.
A robust alerting system intelligently determines what notifications to send and to whom via various channels (including email, Slack, or Teams). The solution can create alerts on Manufacturo data or any third-party system.
Enable engineers, technicians, quality inspectors, supervisors, and material handlers to coordinate and execute complex processes through out-of-the-box best practices, including visualizing step-by-step work instructions, collecting data points, and installing components.
Enable smooth configuration and bi-directional integration with machines, tools, and third-party systems via various protocols as OPC/PLC, MQTT, and web services.
Gain instant visibility into nonconformance events and manage their entire lifecycle, right from the minute of event identification, root cause evaluation, through to quarantine, and final disposition – all to help avoid defective products.
Allow engineers, quality inspectors, supervisors, and managers to gain the “One View” of the assembly with full end-to-end traceability required to manage product innovation efficiently and make confident decisions based on data.
Allow engineers and planners to quickly create powerful plans they can easily release, maintain, and upgrade. Process Planning enables you to seamlessly manage all your manufacturing operations: steps, work instructions, data collection, or BOMs.