Manufacturers need advanced systems capable of quickly detecting and correcting any errors to prevent waste, quality and safety issues rippling across complex manufacturing lines
Removes errors in complex manufacturing processes for hi-tech products from space to solar
Boosts manufacturing efficiency by reducing scrap rates and recalls
Boosts quality, safety and compliance by eliminating potential defects
Nonconformance Management can:
- Contain and correct errors inline in real-time to prevent potential defects spreading across assembly lines
- Pinpoint and prevent potential defects at an early stage to reduce scrap and recalls
- Allow engineers to instantly adjust work instructions inline to fix errors
- Identify opportunities for pre-emptive repairs to reduce waste
- Identify common errors, helping optimise processes to prevent similar future events
- Accelerate entire nonconformance process from detection to decision to prevent costly delays
- Produce smart data from past NC events to help manufacturers prevent similar future errors
- Connect with all machines or tools to enable consistent quality control across diverse manufacturing lines
- Smart NC monitoring and management enables efficient use of limited human resources
Nonconformance Management analyses and optimises all parts and processes to prevent defects at an early stage, continually improving product quality and safety over time.
Creating smart, predictive assembly lines
Manufacturo’s Nonconformance Management module helps identify errors and dynamically adapt everything from process plans to shopfloor operations in response.
- Reduces human error and labour costs by accelerating everything from error identification and evaluation to isolation and final decision
- Enables agile, preventive process plans by integrating with operations so that work instructions are updated to resolve nonconformances in real-time
- Seamlessly integrates with inventory management and shopfloor applications to swiftly change nonconforming parts and correct processes
- Pinpoints the site and source of errors, empowering teams to make critical hardware changes
- Creates data goldmine that could allow manufacturers to categorise and recognise common errors and improve future processes
Boosting safety, quality and regulatory compliance
Manufacturo brings full visibility to nonconformance events to enforce safety and quality standards across production:
- Boosting regulatory compliance with automatic traceability and visibility of causes
- Creating smarter human decisions through alerts, analysis and instructions sent to employee mobile devices
- Isolating problems at source by giving manufacturers live visibility of unresolved errors before they spread
- Enabling swift resolution of critical flaws by instantly correcting tools, parts or processes
- Preventing errors spreading to other processes through explicit ‘must close by’ controls
Nonconformance Management reduces the cost and risk of manufacturing through smart systems that predict and prevent product faults before they occur.
Allow engineers and planners to quickly create powerful plans they can easily release, maintain, and upgrade. Process Planning enables you to seamlessly manage all your manufacturing operations: steps, work instructions, data collection, or BOMs.
Enable engineers, technicians, quality inspectors, supervisors, and material handlers to coordinate and execute complex processes through out-of-the-box best practices, including visualizing step-by-step work instructions, collecting data points, and installing components.
Easily track & record inventory transactions from the moment the part arrives at your warehouse, travels through the storage and production floor until it reaches the point of shipment using Inventory Lookup and Inventory History screens.
A robust alerting system intelligently determines what notifications to send and to whom via various channels (including email, Slack, or Teams). The solution can create alerts on Manufacturo data or any third-party system.
Allow engineers, quality inspectors, supervisors, and managers to gain the “One View” of the assembly with full end-to-end traceability required to manage product innovation efficiently and make confident decisions based on data.
Enable smooth configuration and bi-directional integration with machines, tools, and third-party systems via various protocols as OPC/PLC, MQTT, and web services.