One View Genealogy
A complete audit trail from concept to completion to monitor and manage manufacturing changes and accelerate speed to market, while providing traceability and transparency for ESG and regulatory compliance
Accelerating speed to market while improving the safety and sustainability of hi-tech products requires integrated, automated, end-to-end traceability of components across complex, multi-level assembly lines.
Holistic overview from first parts to finished product helps manufacturers measure manufacturing progress against targets
Lowers the cost of compliance with regulations around validation and traceability
Reduces time for managing containments to increase speed to market for hi-tech products
The problem it solves
Manufacturo’s One View Genealogy provides integrated traceability to ensure consistent quality control and regulatory compliance across increasingly complex, automated and agile manufacturing processes.
One View Genealogy:
- Provides consistent quality control across increasingly diverse and dispersed manufacturing lines
- Charts the impact of changes to components, streamlining change management, enabling agile innovation and accelerating time to market
- Offers automatic traceability, reducing the cost of compliance with quality, sustainability, and safety regulations
- Tracking manufacturing progress across every stage reduces risk of exceeding project budgets or timelines
- Provides transparency and traceability for Environmental, Social Governance commitments
- Uses track-and-trace across high volume fully automated production lines helps derisking industrial automation
Streamlines regulatory compliance
One View Genealogy provides complete transparency and traceability across all manufacturing products, parts and processes.
- Providing a streamlined, secure audit trail for regulators through a single digital thread, tracing end-to-end product history with photographic evidence
- Instantly pinpoints defective tools or parts by charting all minor or major manufacturing events from redlines to inventory movements
- Helps enforce safety and sustainability standards through live full-spectrum visibility of multi-tiered assembly processes
Accelerating speed to market
One View Genealogy enables manufacturers to track progress against targets and adjust processes or parts in real-time to accelerate speed to market.
- Helping safely implement manufacturing changes by analysing impact of all manufacturing events on product quality
- Monitoring manufacturing progress against targets by accurately tracking all stages from subassemblies to finished product
- Enabling innovation through end-to-end overview of evolution from as-designed to as-built and as-maintained
Allow engineers and planners to quickly create powerful plans they can easily release, maintain, and upgrade. Process Planning enables you to seamlessly manage all your manufacturing operations: steps, work instructions, data collection, or BOMs.
Enable engineers, technicians, quality inspectors, supervisors, and material handlers to coordinate and execute complex processes through out-of-the-box best practices, including visualizing step-by-step work instructions, collecting data points, and installing components.
Easily track & record inventory transactions from the moment the part arrives at your warehouse, travels through the storage and production floor until it reaches the point of shipment using Inventory Lookup and Inventory History screens.
Gain instant visibility into nonconformance events and manage their entire lifecycle, right from the minute of event identification, root cause evaluation, through to quarantine, and final disposition – all to help avoid defective products.
A robust alerting system intelligently determines what notifications to send and to whom via various channels (including email, Slack, or Teams). The solution can create alerts on Manufacturo data or any third-party system.
Enable smooth configuration and bi-directional integration with machines, tools, and third-party systems via various protocols as OPC/PLC, MQTT, and web services.