The pace of technology innovation requires integrated, agile manufacturing plans that can synchronise and democratise manufacturing processes across increasingly diverse and fast-moving manufacturing.
Agile change management to improve product quality and production speed through combined redlining and nonconformance ticketing
Integrated manufacturing planning used to scale up manufacturing of hi-tech products from advanced composites and aviation to solar technologies and satellites
Feedback loop from shopfloor to engineers enables efficient, highly scalable production of complex technologies
The problem it solves
Manufacturo Process Planning:
- Consolidates planning across all manufacturing models and operations to synchronise and streamline globalised processes
- Single platform can scale from complex manual assembly to high volume automated mass manufacturing
- Adjusts processes to feedback from the factory floor in real-time, creating dynamic, data-driven plans
- Enables work orders to be adjusted to correct engineering change orders, removing critical defects early
- Supports serial and batch tracking for all parts to combine traceability with efficiency
- Offers complete real-time visibility and traceability across fragmented manufacturing processes
Process Planning’s dynamic integrated process plans align design with manufacturing across operations from fabrication to refurbishment to fuel efficient manufacturing processes.
Connected, collaborative plans for agile manufacturing
Process Planning’s dynamic process plans enables planners and engineers to instantly release and adjust plans, drawing on live shopfloor feedback and real-time data to reflect manufacturing needs and fuel agile manufacturing.
- Synchronises planning and operations, enabling real-time redlining and feedback to engineers from the factory floor for everything from batch checks to component changes
- Moulds plans to quality requirements, with work orders that can be redlined on-site in real-time to repair nonconforming components
- Fosters cohesive, collaborative manufacturing through one common planning solution for end-to-end processes from fabrication to preventative maintenance
Integrated processes for end-to-end visibility and control
- Enables visibility and traceability of all parts across production lines, by enabling manufacturers to seamlessly track parts individually or in batches at any stage
- Enables holistic manufacturing through integrated planning and data collection across all manufacturing models and operations
- Supports agile processes by allowing manufacturers to seamlessly adapt routing, pedigrees or different types of work orders within a single platform
- Drives dynamic development, continually optimised with employee feedback and redlining at every stage of manufacturing
Manufacturo Processing Planning offers accessible, configurable integrated plans encompassing end-to-end manufacturing that connect design with engineering and seamlessly adjusts plans to operational realities.
A robust alerting system intelligently determines what notifications to send and to whom via various channels (including email, Slack, or Teams). The solution can create alerts on Manufacturo data or any third-party system.
Enable engineers, technicians, quality inspectors, supervisors, and material handlers to coordinate and execute complex processes through out-of-the-box best practices, including visualizing step-by-step work instructions, collecting data points, and installing components.
Easily track & record inventory transactions from the moment the part arrives at your warehouse, travels through the storage and production floor until it reaches the point of shipment using Inventory Lookup and Inventory History screens.
Gain instant visibility into nonconformance events and manage their entire lifecycle, right from the minute of event identification, root cause evaluation, through to quarantine, and final disposition – all to help avoid defective products.
Allow engineers, quality inspectors, supervisors, and managers to gain the “One View” of the assembly with full end-to-end traceability required to manage product innovation efficiently and make confident decisions based on data.
Enable smooth configuration and bi-directional integration with machines, tools, and third-party systems via various protocols as OPC/PLC, MQTT, and web services.